A WATER BASED FLEXIBLE PRIMER FOR NON POROUS SUBSTRATES
ECO SYSTEMS® PREP “N” PRIME is a unique flexible water based primer specifically designed with advanced adhesion properties for use on existing tiles, smooth and non porous surfaces, including puddle flanges and pipe penetrations.
ECO SYSTEMS® PREP “N” PRIME enables the ability to tile over difficult, non porous surfaces without the need for mechanical surface preparation. Fast drying formulation allows for installation of tiles 1 hour after application.
• No Mixing – single component.
• No wastage.
• Low VOC
• Non flammable and non hazardous
• Internal/ External applications
• Easy application with brush or roller
• Dries to a keyed finish
• Excellent alternative to mechanical grinding and acid etching surfaces
Packaging – 1 Ltr , 4 Ltr and 10 Ltr Pails
Appearance / Colour Blue Liquid
Shelf life 12 Months from date of manufacture
Storage conditions Store in dry cool conditions out of direct sunlight. Do not allow to freeze.
▪ Substrates Priming of pipe penetrations, puddle flanges and drain grates manufactured from zincalume, stainless steel, copper, brass and metals
▪ Priming over glazed tiles – Priming over vinyl tiles (non cushion backed) and laminates (dry areas only)
▪ Priming over PVC puddle flanges and pipe connections
▪ Priming of Sikalastic Moisture Seal Priming of general non-porous and shiny/glossy surfaces* (dry areas only)
*conduct bond test prior to tiling application